Wednesday, August 03, 2011

Selangor Royal Gallery

Its been 6 years I lived in Klang, I have been driving pass this building almost every week but I don't even know what the building known as. Until today, finally I have stepped in and just realized it is so well maintain and it has a very historical structure. This is the "Selangor Royal Gallery, Malaysia" which is located nearby "Little India" in the centre of Klang city.
On that cooling morning, we were enjoying ourselves strolled in the park before entering the building. Everything were so mesmerizing.....below are the few photos I have snapped and would like to share with you. Feel free to visit and I am sure it can be a very educational trip for you and your family.
We are Malaysian, we must know our history.











1 comment:

Ketchup said...

Welcome back!!! Your photographs are beautiful ;)