Sunday, March 14, 2010

I chose "This" instead of the famous movie AVATAR

Last night I was well enough, as in I eat and I didn't throw out and my tummy is ok so I don't need to lay down all the time to keep myself comfortable from the nausea I had lately. So I took this opportunity to stay up late today to watch the popular movie AVATAR..Why the director of Avatar didn't win the Oscar. Why people care that he didn't win..he must have directed a very good movie. Wow this should be a good movie to watch (Yeah I realised I'm abit outdated)I don't want to miss it so I grabbed the movie "AVATAR" from my bro in law, and at the same time I saw this movie "My Sister's Keeper" in his movie folder. Well the title doesn't really attracted me that much (coz I heard nobody talk about it?) Hrm...somehow something telling me I need to watch this movie.

I copied both movies to my desktop and returned the hard disk to him. Here I come back to my room and its time for movie girl..hrm Avatar is a good movie should I keep it for the last...hrm yeah always keep the best for the last huh? Yes..let's watch "My Sister's Keeper" first.

MY SISTER'S KEEPER




From the start I keep hearing Anna's voice as if she is complaining about her rights, she who was born with the purpose to save her sister, Kate who is suffering from Leukemia. Anna was created genetically to suits her sister needs from blood to organs in her body. Since she was a newborn doctors started to take her blood and it continues erm I think until her sister is well from Leukemia...but when I continue to watch this movie I found out the story isn't the way you sees it....

Hrm this questions actually pops up in my mind while I'm watching..what if I'm one of them? What would you do if you are one of them? If u were Anna, what would you do? If you were Brian will you agree with the doctor? If you were Sara do you think it's wrong to bring Anna to this world and let her do all just to save Kate? Is Sara wrong to try her best to keep Kate's alive and fight everything for her?

I would have regret if I never watch this movie My Sister's Keeper. From this movie I learnt but from AVATAR I was just entertained. My Sister's Keeper gave me a lifetime values and taught me how to live my life....for me My Sister's Keeper is a good movie. Hrm I guess My Sister's Keeper save more lives than AVATAR huh? Avatar kills some watchers...whoops..sorry Avatar lovers.. And in my heart the story teller of My Sister's Keeper is the Oscar winner :)
Jodi Picoult Thanks so much for writing such a good story and share it with us and the whole world. God bless you...

This movie does not win the Oscar but you will never realized such movie have saved many lives and how many people lives it changed...Maybe if you have the time to watch this it might changed your life too? Its a good movie...



5 comments:

Ketchup said...

I haven't really heard much about this movie. But after reading your review, I feel like watching it!

Jen Lin said...

Morning Lily..yeah u should get a DVD and watch it...it's worth spending your time to watch this movie..priceless lifetime values...I'm sure u love it too...after u watched maybe u can tell me what u feel and what u will do if u r one of them? :) happy watching Lily

Jen Lin said...

Hey Lily my friend actually found a site where you can stream and watch on9..but just make sure it isn't lagging else no fun watching..enjoy dearie..

~LiL' VoLCaNo3 PriNc3sS~ said...

Here's the site mentioned:

http://milledrive.com/videos/30946/My_Sisters_Keeper_2009_.html


Jenz...awesome blog, deary! Do keep it up. miss my own blog-addict dayz

Jen Lin said...

haha silly me...forgot to paste the link haha Thanks Lil volcanoe...hrm is this LAV?