Friday, June 08, 2012

Nanny McPhee and the Big Bang


"Hi I am Nanny McPhee, small "c" and a capital "P""

Haha...I quite like the way she introduce herself; short and easy to remember.

Movie: Nanny McPhee and the Big Bang

Haha another interesting and entertaining movie I've seen ever since the last one in 14th March 2010 and it's almost 2 years ago...

When I picked this movie from the movie list I knew its a children movie, you think its children's movie too? Let's see...as I watched it further I actually changed my mind and I shall defined this movie as a very inspirational movie especially for parents, children educator or a nanny :) instead of only for children.

When I see Nanny McPhee she gave me a feeling..."Ewwh...who is she?" She look like a witch but instead of dislike her I can't' believe that this witchy woman actually motivates me. I love the way she work when she says,

"There is something you should understand about the way I work.
When you need me but do not want me, then I must stay.
When you want me but no longer need me, then I have to go. It's rather sad, really, but there it is."

Somehow a thought came to my mind, that's exactly how parents should be when they are with their children.

When she says

"When you need me but do not want me, then I must stay"

When our children are still young, sometimes they DO NOT LIKE the way we discipline them but we MUST to stay with them in order to guide them through life until they are big enough to realize what is good and what is bad.

"When you want me but no longer need me, then I have to go."

Children grew up they started to realize how precious is their parent and they begin to miss them when they are afar but as they found their soul mate or move on with their life they need to stay apart. It's rather sad, but there it is.

The above quote tells me exactly the relationship of a parent and their children and I also realize that we must cherished the time which our parents spent on us giving us lifetime guidance.

There are five lessons which Nanny McPhee need to teach the children, these five lessons are


  • Lesson #1: To stop fighting - Upper wart disappears
  • Lesson #2: To share - Lower wart disappear
  • Lesson #3: To work together - Unibrow disappears
  • Lesson #4: To be brave - Hair changes from gray to brown
  • Lesson #5: To have faith - Snaggle tooth disappears
You must be wondering why imperfection keep disappearing from Nanny McPhee, well why not try and watch this show and I am sure you will love it.

Haha as a kindergarten teacher I really hope that I can have that Big Bang sometimes. 


No comments: