Saturday, September 26, 2009

The Szesze's Garden Wedding Reception @ Rippon Lea House Museum and Historic Garden

I've got Junkit's invitation on FB to his wedding reception in KL but unfortunately I can't attend coz I'll be leaving to Melbourne soon that time. But when I check my email few days later Junkit sent me another mail telling me that me and Kent are both invited to his reception in Melbourne instead. Wow...thats nice...w/o wasting anytime I reply his sms telling him we can attend. He even arrange his friend Adrianne to pick us up at our hotel, knowing we have difficulties on that. Thanks for being so thougtful. Really aprreciate that.

Junkit & Meisze's wedding was held in a very beautiful historic garden in Rippon Lea House Musuem. If not mistaken Junkit has tried to reserve this place since last year. Well they got it anyway =) They are cute and cheeky couples. They always smile...and all the time friendly. We were stunt when we reached the garden...Amazing sceneries...

They even get our name printed on our table...although we just got their invitation 2 days before the reception. Owhh....Junkit & Meisze thanks so much for inviting us...glad we're giving an opportunity to attend such a grand wedding reception at such a beautiful place.

Wish u both with happy journey ahead...and of coz when alot of szeszes coming do share the good news...Wish u both happiness forever..

Bridal's car


This is garden where their wedding is held.


Everyone were waiting for the beautiful bride and the charming groom.


Oh this is not the groom. This is Kent my husband.
He was enjoying his glass of wine while waiting for the luncheon to begin.


He was posing for me.


I like the windmill. So I took this.


The beautiful garden again.


The luncheon hall.


Here they come..


Meisze and her daddy


Beautiful Meisze...Junkit's szesze haha...


There they go...meeting Junkit down the aisle


Both Szesze has officially become husband and wife


The Rippon Lea Museum House


Deicious cookies made by Meisze's mom for all the guest and my name printed on my table


2 comments:

penelop said...

Amazing Wedding Venues are seen around the world but only few places memories are created.

Unknown said...

Choosing the right wedding venue will make your big day memorable

Wedding Receptions Melbourne